We are pleased to offer Members of the London Suzuki Group an increased deduction of £20 per playing student from the total.
Resident (on Campus)
|Playing Student age 7 & over||£601|
|Playing student age 5 &6||£533|
|Playing student under 5 if bedding and bed is brought||£326|
|Playing student under 5 in a Bryanston bed||£483|
|Accompanied Student (Teenage House)||£626|
|Non-playing child 5 & over||£518|
|Non-playing child under 5 if bedding and bed is brought||£0|
|Non-playing child under 5 in a Bryanston bed||£280|
Non-resident (Not staying on campus); Fees include all meals and access to all facilities
|Playing Student age 7 & over||£470|
|Playing student age 5 &6||£408|
|Playing student under 5||£352|
|Non-playing child 5 & over||£167|
|Non-playing child under 5||£0|
|Weekend (2 nights)||£94|
|Daily (Non Resident)||£30|
|5 nights, (Sunday to Thursday)||£428|
NOTE: £100 deposit per person is due on booking. The balance is due on 15th June 2019
The Theory or Viola for Violinists choices may be timetabled where possible as a 5th hour of classes in which case an extra £35 will added to the final bill.
Confirmation of booking will be sent by email with an invoice for the fees, further communications on course arrangements will not be sent until June/July. The organisers reserve the right to limit applications should any part of the course become over subscribed.
In case of cancellation, full refund will be made until 15th June 2019. No refund will be made after this date and you will be liable for any unpaid fees. We strongly recommend that you take our cancellation insurance. Suitable policies may be obtained from an insurance broker.
Online Payment: For Online Payment please log back into your Application form
Bank Transfer: Please make electronic payments to the London Suzuki Group at:
Lloyds Bank PLC,
64 High Street,
Surrey KT19 8AT,
Sort Code 30-80-33, account number 23790360.
Payments from non-UK bank accounts will need IBAN code GB69LOYD30803323790360 and/or BIC code LOYDGB21722. Please use the reference assigned to you in the web registration when creating your Bryanston booking for all bank transfers.
By submitting the application form you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Pay £100 per person as a deposit on registering (if your booking cannot be confirmed due to the course being full, your deposit will be refunded)
- Pay the balance by 15th June 2019
- Take full responsibility for the children you bring while on the Bryanston site
- Take full responsibility for your child or children when using the swimming pool
- Authorise the London Suzuki Group to use photographic and video images of your child or children for recognition, training or promotional purposes
- The fact that all concerts will be filmed and may be publicly published on YouTube normally within 24 hours; this is so that you can quickly share with friends and family, and in the future search and find the performance. For privacy and protection only the performers first name will be announced and comments are moderated. Opting out is permitted for soloists only by prior arrangement.
- Permit the London Suzuki Group (LSG) to hold the personal information submitted in your booking for the purposes of organising and running the course and as reference for future courses. These new provisions are included in the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) which contain specific requirements to which the London Suzuki Group must conform, no later than May 2018, in relation to electronic and hard copy personal data. For us the main issue is that we must have positive consent from each of your group aged over 16, and from you for those under age 16 that you are responsible for, to hold and process your individual personal information (data) for the purposes of running the Course. Completion of the registration form will be taken as the express consent of you and all the members of your group for the LSG to hold and process this personal data.