Members of the London Suzuki Group may deduct £20 per playing student from the total.
Resident (on Campus)
|Playing Student age 7 & over||£601|
|Playing student age 5 &6||£533|
|Playing student under 5 if bedding and bed is brought||£326|
|Playing student under 5 in a Bryanston bed||£483|
|Accompanied Student (Teenage House)||£626|
|Non-playing child 5 & over||£518|
|Non-playing child under 5 if bedding and bed is brought||£0|
|Non-playing child under 5 in a Bryanston bed||£280|
Non-resident (Not staying on campus); Fees include all meals and access to all facilities
|Playing Student age 7 & over||£470|
|Playing student age 5 &6||£408|
|Playing student under 5||£352|
|Non-playing child 5 & over||£167|
|Non-playing child under 5||£0|
|Weekend (2 nights)||£94|
|Daily (Non Resident)||£30|
|5 nights, (Sunday to Thursday)||£428|
NOTE: £100 deposit per person is due on booking. The balance is due on 15th June 2018
The theory and viola for violinists choices may be a 5th hour of classes in which case a £30 can be added to your account in your login page or can be paid on arrival at Bryanston.
Acknowledgement will be sent by email, otherwise you will not hear from us until we send further information in June/July. The organisers reserve the right to limit applications should any part of the course become over subscribed.
In case of cancellation, full refund will be made until 15th June 2018. No refund will be made after this date and you will be liable for any unpaid fees. We strongly recommend that you take our cancellation insurance. Suitable policies may be obtained from an insurance broker.
Please make electronic payments to:
Lloyds Bank PLC,
64 High Street,
Surrey KT19 8AT,
Sort Code 30-80-33, account number 23790360.
Payments from Europe will need IBAN code GB69 LOYD 3080 3323 7903 60 and/or BIC code LOYDGB21722. Please use the reference assigned to you when creating your Bryanston account for all bank transfers.
By submitting the application form you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Pay £100 as a deposit on registering
- Pay the balance by 15th June 2017
- Take full responsibility the children you bring while on the Bryanston site
- Take full responsibility of your child or children when using the swimming pool
- Authorise the London Suzuki Group to use photographic and video images of your child or children for recognition, training or promotional purposes
- The fact that all concerts will be filmed and may be publicly published on YouTube normally within 24 hours; this is so that you can quickly share with friends and family, and in the future search and find the performance. For privacy and protection only the performers first name will be announced and comments are moderated. Opting out is permitted for soloists only by prior arrangement.